Can you CONNECT with a group of fellow law students to build a team and work together?
Do you want to LEARN strategies to become a “top-notch” law student?
Are you willing to INVEST in both yourself and others from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds to succeed academically and otherwise?
The Council on Legal Education Opportunity, Inc.’s “CLEO Legally Inspired Cohort” (CLIC) is a highly-competitive, ground-breaking program to identify, recruit, and train law school applicants who possess both the academic aptitude and leadership skills to attend one of CLEO’s partner law schools in a supportive team of five. After successfully completing CLEO’s Pre-Law Summer Institute, each CLIC team will attend a designated partner law school together.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- graduate from an accredited undergraduate institution no later than May 2020;
- commit to attend the assigned partner law school for three years; and
- participate in a residential summer program that includes:
- Two weeks of an online synchronous seminar
- Four weeks of rigorous study designed to simulate the first year of law school
- Hours of team-building and diversity training
Each five-student CLIC will work together throughout the program, with the intention of enrolling at the assigned partner law school in the fall. Once enrolled in law school, CLIC Fellows will receive continuous support from both CLEO and their partner law school. CLIC Fellows will be required to sign a three-year agreement.
CLIC BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Contact us today!