The 54-year old Pre-Law Summer Institute is CLEO’s premiere program to help students prepare for the rigors of the first year of law school. It is held annually at and hosted by an ABA-approved law school. This year the program is virtual and can be attended by students online.
- Application opens: April 1, 2022
- Application closes: APRIL 30, 2022
- Scholars announced: Mid-May
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Graduating senior or graduate who plans to attend law school in the fall of 2022
- Must have a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Able to attend an ABA-approved law school at completion of program
- Demonstrated financial need
- Must apply to CLEO Pre-Law Summer Institute using the online application
- CLEO will use the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) guidelines to determine applicant’s low-income eligibility.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS CLEO EDGE PRE-LAW SCHOLARSHIP SPONSOR, MINORITY CORPORATE COUNSEL ASSOCIATION (MCCA)